ISR has open positions for Systems Engineers and Technologists. We are looking for energetic, dynamic and professional individuals who must be comfortable learning technology, traveling, meeting with clients and speaking in front of groups of people.
Working as a member of an ISR cross-functional team, the Systems Engineer is responsible for the following:
Outline of Duties
- Creation of detailed definition of software application and versions applied to projects from customer requirements.
- Perform system integration of third party software and hardware products.
- Perform structured and unstructured system level functional testing of integrated systems.
- Default and custom database generation.
- Provide direct support to internal/external customers on projects for the determination of detailed software requirements
- Evaluates system performance and provides engineering change suggestions to the appropriate personnel
- Provides recommendations regarding engineering solutions for customer problems as they are presented
- Provide formal and informal training to support various hardware and software product lines.
- The ability to troubleshoot at a system level. Able to isolate faults to module level in both hardware and software products.
- Able to demonstrate experiences where speed and timing was critical to a task.
- Must be able to demonstrate experiences with project and customer management skills.
- Should be comfortable working in both a team environment and independently with a minimum of support and supervision
- Basic knowledge of data networking, communication media including LANs, WANs, dial-up modems, leased line modems, RS232/485, and other wireless technology.
- Basic knowledge of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition concepts.
- Initiative to “take ownership” of projects and ensure completion regardless of scope
- Fully functional in Microsoft Office
Must be a graduate of an APEGGA/ASET recognized institution and hold a Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent. A sound working knowledge of personal computers is required. As this position requires a high level of external communications, the applicant must offer well-developed oral and written communication skills.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org